Important Registration Information
August 2, 2018
8 a.m. - Noon
2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Students new to the District should provide proof of residency.
- Textbook Rental
- K - 5 is $35 per year per student
- 6 - 8 is $35 per year per student
- Lunch Fee
- We are participating in the Community Eligibility Program.
- All students are eligible for free breakfast and lunch.
- Extra milk is $.30 per carton
- Medical Exams and Immunizations
- Kindergarten and 6th grade students must have the required immunizations and physical exam when they enter school.
- Kindergarten students are also required to have a birth certificate, Social Security number, and an eye exam.
- The State of Illinois requires a dental exam for all students in Kindergarten, 2nd, & 6th grades to be turned in to the school by May 15th of the year they are in that respective grade. The exam must have been done within 18 months of the May 15th deadline to meet the requirement.