The mission of the OBR Booster Club is to:
1. Support athletic and academic excellence in all student athletes.
2. Promote active and involved parent and community leadership and school spirit.
3. Promote sportsmanship and provide supplementary financial support to all OBR athletic teams.
4. Maintain the history and tradition of excellence, which exemplifies our student athletes, coaches and teams.
5. Promote OBR sporting programs and achievements, along with other Booster sponsored functions, through local media.
6. The Booster Club shall be a non-profit organization.
In addition, the Booster Club will act as a liaison between the OBR School Board of Education, district administration, teachers, staff, parents, coaches, and student athletes to identify issues critical to the continued development and support of the student athletic programs at OBR. Membership is voluntary. Meetings are held monthly. Members are expected to act professionally and to maintain good-standing relationships amongst volunteers and coaches.